Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Invest in Yourself

Invest in yourself. Put in the time and expense. Fill your cup with education and spiritual nourishment.  A wise investment will overflow, allowing you to give and serve and help those in your circle. People need what you have to offer. Take the time to invest in you, and you won’t be the only recipient of the abundance that awaits.

I was filled this weekend with the influence, education, and expertise of some of the finest giants in the marketing and authoring world. At the Igniting Souls Conference in Columbus Ohio, I was edified by these fine people:

David Branderhorst, creator and coach for Business Academy Elite.
Dan Miller, NY Times best-selling author and serial entrepreneur
Rachel Pedersen, award-winning social media strategist
Jeff Brown, award-winning broadcast industry veteran and podcaster
Brad Burke, YouTube business consultant
Dexter Godfrey, America’s fearless success speaker
Dean Fulks, Founder of LifePoint and best-selling author
Skip Prichard, former CEO of Ingram Spark
Kary Oberbrunner, author, coach, founder of Author Academy Elite, and Chief Igniter.

Each of these wonderful people shared strategies for success in their personal fields of interest and gave tips and encouragement to help authors launch and grow their business.







Did I benefit from this investment? More than I realized I could. As a fiction author, it has been my dream to use my book to help people beyond the worth of the story. The presenters at the conference gave me the confidence to launch my career and the tools to make it stand on its own. Good things are coming. This was an investment that will change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Come back to visit soon!