Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A to Z Challenge: A is for Adventure

I've decided to take the A to Z challenge from the Insecure Writer's Support Group website. Again, this is huge for me, but hey, why not dream big?

The idea behind the A to Z challenge is to post every day for the month of April (excluding Sundays) using the letters of the alphabet to drive your post. I read some interesting ones last year, thinking it was fun and amazing, but never dreaming that I would do it myself.

But here I am.

So, my theme for the month will be advancing my fantasy novel--A Doorway Back to Forever. I'll be giving interesting tidbits of info about the novel, how it started, where it's going, the whole adventure. Maybe by the time this challenge is over, I'll have enough confidence to take it to the next level. I'm excited to see where it will all go.

So the adventure begins!

Tomorrow will be the letter B: Back cover blurb for book one...! (that's a lot of B words...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Come back to visit soon!