Hi Skyborn Warriors!
I know it’s been a while since you’ve heard from me on my blog. * hangs head in shame*
My biggest regret is neglecting you, the ones who have supported my work. *tears welling up*
And I could give excuses as to what kept me from contact *hemming and hawing*
While 2019 was a year of discovery, 2020 will mark a new decade and a new path for A Doorway Back to Forever.
Highlights of 2019:
· Saturday Stories—what a huge step for this introvert who hates the sound of her voice! To record, produce, and post a new video each week, and to do it faithfully was a great feat. Yes, I had several weeks with repeats, but I don’t consider that a bad thing. I gave myself breaks when I was on vacation and when I needed a pick-me-up repeat for myself. We all need a measure of kindness even from our hardest critic (ourselves). But overall, I learned to be relaxed, quicker with the recording, more creative in the producing, and more engaging with the audience. That’s a huge success for me.
· A Doorway Back to Forever: HONOR. Book four in the series was released in October, and it was a big hit at the Igniting Souls Conference in Columbus Ohio. I admit this one was my heart and soul in print as it dealt with the death of my savior-character in the story. But don’t worry! (Spoiler alert) You will see more of Prince Calemir!
· Website—Beyond the Doorway is up and running and people can sign up for the mailing list and receive a free PDF, but the course material is still under construction. This is my biggest regret for 2019. I wanted it running but I had to work on some emotional issues first. I’m happy to say, I have!
For 2020, my list has some last-year holdovers and new goals to make the year a success:
· More Saturday Stories
· A new video series called The Secret Power of Story
· Book Five: A Doorway Back to Forever: REMEMBER
· Book Six: A Doorway Back to Forever: RESTORE
· The course: The Doorway Experience
I also have a resolve to be less of a hermit and more engaged with you. I will most likely blog twice a month and post daily on my Facebook page: Nanette O’Neal, Author.
So as I gear up for more, I hope you are ready. It only gets better from here.
Discover your true worth, and live your life to reflect it.