Monday, October 8, 2018

Do you want to be a part of something extraordinary?



A Doorway Back to Forever has an eternal message, unique to each person, and one that goes beyond the imagery of once upon a time. It was never meant to end—not after one book or even seven. There was always more to this idea than mere entertainment.

I’ve wanted people to have the opportunity to imagine what it would be like to have an Awakening, to walk through a personal doorway back to Forever, and to experience life in the Kingdom of the Morning. So while I’ve been writing the series, I’ve also been developing an online supplemental program designed to give readers a way to add to their enjoyment. Stepping Through the Doorway is about ready to launch!



In Stepping Through the Doorway, you will have several experiences to choose from, depending on how far and for how long you wish to visit the Kingdom of Forever. There will be videos, downloadable files, family fun night materials, and more, all designed to remember your self-worth, strengthen faith, build courage, offer relief, and help spark the creative nature you were born with.  

Three … two … one … liftoff!
I’m in the middle of a countdown for launching my new website, Beyond the Doorway. On it, you will find information about the book series, but you will also find the new online experience. When it’s ready to go, I’ll have a double launch party for DEFEND and Stepping Through the Doorway.
But this is a monster undertaking that has me shaking in my shoes. I need a team of Skyborn believers to help back me up on this. I need you.



I invite you to be on my launch team! 

You will get:
*Instant access to new info about Stepping Through the Doorway and the book series
*Complimentary downloads of new material
*Info on sales and releases before the general public
*Launch party prizes and goodies in true party fashion
*Membership in a Facebook closed group of like-minded people who love story as much as you do

All I ask of you is to:
*Say you’ll be on the team
*Like my Author Page on Amazon
*Post reviews of my books
*Share posts and links from my blog, author page and Amazon
*Be active on the group page when you can—say hello!

So if you are interested, please reply back to this post and let me know if you are in! I’ll get you on the list, and we can begin this journey together.

All it takes is the courage to believe …
Nanette





2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nanette! This is awesome!!! I'm IN! (My 10-day fast from social media ends on the 16th, but I'll make sure I've liked your author page on Amazon, etc.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Come back to visit soon!